TERMS & CONDITIONS, Ely's Historic State Theater
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing a ticket or coming to Ely's Historic State Theater (hereafter referred to as EHST), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- EHST reserves the right to change these terms and conditions with little or no notice.
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted on EHST's premises except in the rare case a written exemption is obtained in advance by EHST’s Theater Manager.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Tickets are only valid for the time and date shown on the ticket.
- You agree to treat both the EHST staff members and the other patrons with respect at all times.
- Firearms or weapons are not permitted on EHST’s premises.
- EHST is not responsible for information found through third parties (Fandango, Rotten Tomatoes, etc). The most reliable place for movies and information for EHST is elystatetheater.org.
- In any operational disputes, the supervisor or manager on duty at EHST has the final say over the resolution.
- EHST is not responsible for typographical errors that may be made or any errors/confusion caused as a result.
- EHST will not sell or give away any of your personal information that is collected to any third party without your consent. If a third party is hosting a screening and they ask for basic info such as a name and email address, this will be noted on the event's page on EHST's website.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions.